As with most of our products, you first need to configure the Dashboard before you can start coding.
Before you can configure the Offer Wall, you must make sure that you have your virtual currency configured. If you have not already done so, you can modify your App Settings.
- Go to the Dashboard and click through to your selected App.
- Go to Placements and click on the Offer Wall tab within your App.
- Select placement and make sure Status is set to On.
- Select the currency you wish to use for rewards from the Virtual currency dropdown menu.
- Fill in the Exchange rate field with the number of your virtual currency that equates to one Euro or Dollar (depending on the currency you have set in your account settings).
- Select the Round up low rewards to 1 unit of virtual currency (recommended) if you would like to show offers that reward less than 1 of your virtual currency. In such cases, its reward rounded up to 1.
- Click Save to save your configuration.
Remember that you can always add extra virtual currency if you need by clicking on the Settings icon:
The next step is Step 2: Activating the REST API.