ACP Edge is a self-serve campaign management platform that allows advertisers to manage user acquisition efforts with Fyber’s Offer Wall.
It allows advertisers to easily adjust their bids according to the quality of the results generated by each country and source - all under a single campaign.
Flexible and customizable, advertisers can change bids easily according to their optimization efforts and goals. Localized content is supported in the country where an app is localized while enjoying the benefits of micro bidding.
Logging In to ACP Edge
To begin setting up your campaign, navigate to the ACP Edge login page and login to your account.
Once you are logged in, the main dashboard opens.
Dashboard Menu Options
There are several options available on the left side menu.
|Add Offer||Opens the Add Offer window providing the options to create a new offer on ACP Edge|
|Dashboard||Displays all existing products and offers that have been configured|
|Edge Reports||Opens Offer Wall Edge Reporting|
|[Account]||Displays your account details|
Adding a Product
To begin running your campaign, you must first add a product (app) to your ACP Edge account.
The product added is the subject of the offer in the Offer Wall.
- On the ACP Edge dashboard, click Add Product
- Select the product type
For Mobile App
- Enter the name of the app from the Google Play or App Store.
You can search either by app name or by developer name.
- When you have found the app, click Save.
The new product appears in the list in the dashboard.
- Click the three vertical buttons to either Disable a product or remove it from the list.
- Enter the Product Name
- Drag and Drop the icon for the web app
- Click Save
Adding an Offer
Once you have added a product to the ACP Edge dashboard you must configure the offer to associate with the product.
- On the left-hand menu, click Add Offer
You can also add an offer from the main dashboard under the relevant product.
The Add Offer window opens.
There are three stages to Offer Creation:
Step 1: Offer Setup
The window is divided into sections, complete all fields in the window, as relevant.
|General Configurations||Offer Name||This is the campaign name, that can be passed in the [CampaignName] macro||Yes|
|Choose Product||Choose the app related to the offer||Yes|
|Offer Type||This depends on whether the offer is a Web or Mobile Offer (see below for details)||Yes|
|Start Date||Set the offer to start on a specific date. The offer starts automatically.||No|
|End Date||Set the offer to end on a specific date - This ends the offer delivery automatically.
Late conversions continue to arrive.
|Budget||Default Bid||The default payment for offer completion, assuming the completion isn't associated to one of the micro bidding groups.||Yes|
|Lifetime Budget||The total budget of the offer. Default = unlimited.
When the offer reaches the budget, delivery discontinues, but late conversions continue to arrive. Therefore, you might exceed this budget.
|Daily Budget||The daily budget of the offer. Default = unlimited.
When the offer reaches the budget, delivery discontinues, but late conversions continue to arrive, therefore you might exceed this budget.
|Lifetime Conversions Cap||The total conversion cap of the offer. Default = unlimited.
When the offer reaches the conversion, delivery discontinues, but late conversions continue to arrive, therefore you might exceed this conversion cap.
|Daily Conversions Cap||The daily conversion cap of the offer. Default = unlimited.
When the offer reaches the conversion cap, it is not delivered! Late conversions continue to arrive, so you might exceed this conversion cap.
|Offer Customizations||Offer Title||This is what users see on the main Offer Wall page as the title of your offer||Yes|
|Offer Completion Range||This impacts the complexity tag users see on Offer Wall:
Easy \ Medium \ Hard
|Offer Complexity||This is completed automatically based on the Offer Completion Range. The ranges are:
5 - 60 minutes
1 - 24 hours
More than 1 day
|Attribution Window||This field is for CPE offers - by default it is set to 60 days.
The timeframe from when the user clicks on an offer until they complete it. It is defined by the advertiser and is used to attribute conversions to Fyber and reward users. Only conversions within this timeframe are considered eligible, beyond it, a conversion is rejected.
|Contact your Account Manager if you want to change the configuration.|
- Lead Generation
- User must submit their email address and/or other personal information, often for a chance of winning a gift card or a coupon.
- Survey Completion
- User must engage in market research survey. Often begins with pre-screening questions.
- Purchase/Payment Req.
- User must make a purchase, pay for a subscription or make a deposit (credit card input only and charged immediately - no other data required).
- User must create an account by signing-up through Facebook or Email - no credit card required.
- Free Trial
- User signs-up to start a free trial (includes account creation and credit card input - for later charges, once the trial period expires).
- User must must complete a short quiz.
- Download/App Install
- User is required download the app.
- In-App Action
- User must complete a certain event within an app - e.g. reaching a certain level in a game.
Adding a Translation
For details of the steps to take to add translations to your offer, click here.
Step 2: Tracking
- From the dropdown list, enter the name of the tracking provider
Set out below is an alphabetical list of our supported partners. Follow their instructions on how to generate the click URL required by Fyber:
- Enter the Click URL.
- Click the info button to provide you with a list of placeholders.
Remember to change the placeholder values with the actual values.
- Fyber Edge App ID - This is your new App ID. If you were previously running the legacy ACP system. Take this new App ID and connect it in your attribution provider’s Fyber integration page under the ACP Edge App ID field. This is essential to track the conversions coming from both the old and new App ID.
- Add all the steps required to complete the offer. This is what users see on the Offers info page.
- Click Add Step for additional steps.
Include the step description and the Action ID. Notice, Action ID is mandatory only at the final step. The Action ID is not editable for live offers or offers that were live in the past.
- If applicable, click the translation icon to translate the offer steps. For more details, click here.
- Click the Trash icon, to delete a step.
- When you have completed all the stages, click Next.
Step 3: Targeting
The Targeting window is divided into three sections:
- Location Targeting
- App Targeting
- Device Targeting
You can begin entering the name of the country you want to target and the details are completed. Then, select the required country.
If you want to blacklist certain countries, select all countries and then deselect the countries you do not want to include in your targeting.Worldwide appears as the default setting and therefore, all countries are targeted.
- Enter the targeting type.
This could be Whitelist or Blacklist
- Enter the name of the apps or App IDs for which targeting is intended. You can also copy paste app IDs from an Excel \ CSV file, for more convenient targeting
- By default, all apps are included and therefore, targeted.
- Click Browse to find the device type and OS you are targeting.
- Select if the offer is intended for Phone and Tablet under the Device Type option.
Remove as applicable.
Use the OS version slider to select the intended version for the targeting.
- When finished, click Save.
Once an offer is live and stats begin arriving to the system, you can use the KPI Picker to view and evaluate the performance of your campaigns at both product and offer level for the KPIs you select.Click the KPI Picker and select the ones you want to be displayed on the dashboard of ACP Edge.
To control the data shown you can customize the time frame of the displayed date from any time between the current day and previous 90 days using the date picker.
The date picker is available at the Product, Offer and Country Group level.All data is based on Billing view, in UTC and has ~4 hours delay for the current day.
Adding a Translation
In the Offer Customization section, you have the option to add translations for games that have been localized in different countries.
Translating Offer Title
In the Setup section of Adding an Offer you can add the translation of the title of your offer.
- To enter a translation, click the translation icon
The Offer Title Translation window opens.
- Click Add Translation
- Enter the target country for the translated offer title
You can either select all countries and then deselect the countries you don't want or you can individually select each country that you want for the translation.
- Enter the translated name of the offer title
- Click Save.
Translating Offer Steps
Translating the steps of the offer is performed in the Tracking section of Adding an Offer.
- Under Offer Steps, click the translation icon
- Enter the translation for the step.
- Click Add Step until you have translated all the steps of your offer.
- When you have finished adding the translated steps, click Next to continue the adding an offer process.
Before enabling an offer, you can configure micro bidding settings for it. Micro Bidding allows you to bid differently per different countries and/or apps in order to maximize the performance of your campaign.
This is achieved by setting country groups and creating app groups under each country group.
A group can contain one or more countries \ apps.
Micro bidding is also used for optimization purposes during the lifetime of the campaign.
Micro bidding is not mandatory, but it is recommended as it allows you to maximize your campaigns' potential.
Configuring Micro Bidding
Follow the steps below to create the micro bidding plan for your offers.
- From the ACP Edge dashboard, click Micro Bidding next to the relevant offer.
- Click Add Country Group
- Enter the Group Name
- Enter the countries for that group
- Enter the bid for that group
If your budget is set to unlimited at offer level, you can cap the budget at country group level.
- Click the three vertical dots and then Remove if you wish to delete a group.
You can have a country group stand alone without an app group associated to it, this means that any user from one of the countries set in the group, can see your offer with the bid set for that group.
Any user from any country that is not part of the country group but is targeted, can see your offer with the default bid set at the offer level.
- Under each country group, click Add App Group to create a new app group
- Enter the name for the group
- Search for the Apps you want to add to the group either by name or App ID and select the one you want. You can also copy and paste a list of app IDs from an Excel \ CSV file.
- Set the Bid for the group.
If you want to blacklist a specific source (app), under a specific country group, open an app group with the bid of 0. This completely filters out the offer for the specific app + country combination.
- Click the three vertical dots to either reset apps or remove them from the list
This means that any user from one of the apps in the app group, from a country set in the group, will see your offer with the bid set for that app group.
Any user from any app that is not part of the app group but is targeted, will see your offer with the relevant country group bid/default offer bid.
- Click Enable to activate the offer.