ACP Edge is a self-serve campaign management platform that allows advertisers to manage user acquisition campaigns within Fyber’s Offer Wall.
With ACP Edge advertisers are able to easily analyze results in real-time and bid on traffic according to the quality of the results generated by each country and source, all within a single dashboard.
Its flexible and customizable capabilities allow advertisers to be in full control of their optimization efforts and meet their campaign goals.
Logging In to ACP Edge
To begin setting up your campaign, navigate to the ACP Edge login page and login to your account.
Once you are logged in, the main dashboard opens.
Dashboard Menu Options
There are several options available on the left side menu.
|Add Offer||Opens the Add Offer window providing the options to create a new offer on ACP Edge|
|Dashboard||Displays all existing products and offers that have been configured|
|Edge Reports||Opens Offer Wall Edge Reporting|
|[Account]||Displays your account details|
Adding a Product
To begin running your campaign, you must first add a product (app) to your ACP Edge account.
The product added is the subject of the offer in the Offer Wall.
- On the ACP Edge dashboard, click Add Product
- Select the product type
For Mobile App
- Enter the name of the app from the Google Play or App Store.
You can search either by app name or by developer name.
- When you have found the app, click Save.
The new product appears in the list in the dashboard.
- Click the three vertical buttons to either Disable a product or remove it from the list.
- Enter the Product Name
- Drag and Drop the icon for the web app
- Click Save
Adding an Offer
Once you have added a product to the ACP Edge dashboard you must configure the offer to associate with the product.
- On the left-hand menu, click Add Offer
You can also add an offer from the main dashboard under the relevant product.
The Add Offer window opens.
There are three stages to Offer Creation:
Step 1: Offer Setup
The window is divided into sections, complete all fields in the window, as relevant.
|General Configurations||Offer Name||This is the campaign name, that can be passed in the [CampaignName] macro||Yes|
|Choose Product||Choose the app related to the offer||Yes|
|Offer Type||This depends on whether the offer is a Web or Mobile Offer (see below for details)||Yes|
|Start Date||Set the offer to start on a specific date. The offer starts automatically.||No|
|End Date||Set the offer to end on a specific date - This ends the offer delivery automatically.
Late conversions continue to arrive.
|Budget||Default Bid||The default payment for offer completion, assuming the completion isn't associated to one of the micro bidding groups.||Yes|
|Lifetime Budget||The total budget of the offer. Default = unlimited.
When the offer reaches the budget, delivery discontinues, but late conversions continue to arrive. Therefore, you might exceed this budget.
|Daily Budget||The daily budget of the offer. Default = unlimited.
When the offer reaches the budget, delivery discontinues, but late conversions continue to arrive, therefore you might exceed this budget.
|Lifetime Conversions Cap||The total conversion cap of the offer. Default = unlimited.
When the offer reaches the conversion, delivery discontinues, but late conversions continue to arrive, therefore you might exceed this conversion cap.
|Daily Conversions Cap||The daily conversion cap of the offer. Default = unlimited.
When the offer reaches the conversion cap, it is not delivered! Late conversions continue to arrive, so you might exceed this conversion cap.
|Offer Customizations||Offer Title||This is what users see on the main Offer Wall page as the title of your offer||Yes|
|Offer Icon||The image users see when scrolling the offers. Customize the offer icon for each offer. Supports jpeg, png and animated .gif files.||Yes|
|Offer Completion Range||This impacts the complexity tag users see on Offer Wall:
Easy \ Medium \ Hard
|Offer Complexity||This is completed automatically based on the Offer Completion Range. The ranges are:
5 - 60 minutes
1 - 24 hours
More than 1 day
|Attribution Window||This field is for CPE offers - by default it is set to 60 days.
The timeframe from when the user clicks on an offer until they complete it. It is defined by the advertiser and is used to attribute conversions to Fyber and reward users. Only conversions within this timeframe are considered eligible, beyond it, a conversion is rejected.
|Contact your Account Manager if you want to change the configuration.|
- Lead Generation
- User must submit their email address and/or other personal information, often for a chance of winning a gift card or a coupon.
- Survey Completion
- User must engage in market research survey. Often begins with pre-screening questions.
- Purchase/Payment Req.
- User must make a purchase, pay for a subscription or make a deposit (credit card input only and charged immediately - no other data required).
- User must create an account by signing-up through Facebook or Email - no credit card required.
- Free Trial
- User signs-up to start a free trial (includes account creation and credit card input - for later charges, once the trial period expires).
- User must must complete a short quiz.
- Download/App Install
- User is required download the app.
- In-App Action
- User must complete a certain event within an app - e.g. reaching a certain level in a game.
Adding a Translation
For details of the steps to take to add translations to your offer, click the Translation tab at the top of this article.
Step 2: Tracking
- From the dropdown list, enter the name of the tracking provider
Set out below is an alphabetical list of our supported partners. Follow their instructions on how to generate the click URL required by Fyber:
- Mobile App Tracking by Tune
- Server-to-Server - Customized integration
- Enter the Click URL.
- Click the info button to provide you with a list of placeholders.
Remember to change the placeholder values with the actual values.
- Fyber Edge App ID - This is your new App ID. If you were previously running the legacy ACP system. Take this new App ID and connect it in your attribution provider’s Fyber integration page under the ACP Edge App ID field. This is essential to track the conversions coming from both the old and new App ID.
- Add all the steps required to complete the offer. This is what users see on the Offers info page.
- Click Add Step for additional steps.
Include the step description and the Action ID. Notice, Action ID is mandatory only at the final step. The Action ID is not editable for live offers or offers that were live in the past.
- If applicable, click the translation icon to translate the offer steps. For more details, click here.
- Click the Trash icon, to delete a step.
- When you have completed all the stages, click Next.
Step 3: Targeting
The Targeting window is divided into three sections:
- Location Targeting
- App Targeting
- Device Targeting
You can begin entering the name of the country you want to target and the details are completed. Then, select the required country.
If you want to blacklist certain countries, select all countries and then deselect the countries you do not want to include in your targeting.Worldwide appears as the default setting and therefore, all countries are targeted.
- Enter the targeting type.
This could be Whitelist or Blacklist
- Enter the name of the apps or App IDs for which targeting is intended. You can also copy paste app IDs from an Excel \ CSV file, for more convenient targeting
- By default, all apps are included and therefore, targeted.
- Click Browse to find the device type and OS you are targeting.
- Select if the offer is intended for Phone and Tablet under the Device Type option.
Remove as applicable.
Use the OS version slider to select the intended version for the targeting.
- When finished, click Save.
Adding a Translation
In the Offer Customization section, you have the option to add translations for games that have been localized in different countries.
Translating Offer Title
In the Setup section of Adding an Offer you can add the translation of the title of your offer.
- To enter a translation, click the translation icon
The Offer Title Translation window opens.
- Click Add Translation
- Enter the target country for the translated offer title
You can either select all countries and then deselect the countries you don't want or you can individually select each country that you want for the translation.
- Enter the translated name of the offer title
- Click Save.
Translating Offer Steps
Translating the steps of the offer is performed in the Tracking section of Adding an Offer.
- Under Offer Steps, click the translation icon
- Enter the translation for the step.
- Click Add Step until you have translated all the steps of your offer.
- When you have finished adding the translated steps, click Next to continue the adding an offer process.
Once you have completed the steps for creating a new offer in ACP Edge, you can review your setup summary and preview your offer as it will appear in a live environment to end-users.
In the Preview section, advertisers can evaluate in advance the visual aspects of their campaign, by previewing both the offer’s appearance within the Offer Wall list and the offer’s info page.
In addition, the Preview section also includes a setup summary which allows you to review and make adjustments to your campaign targeting if needed.
Once you have completed entering the details of the new campaign, setup, tracking and targeting, click Preview to see how the offer will be shown to end-users.
Translations will not appear in the preview!
Allows you to preview how your offer will be presented to users who engage with the Fyber Offer Wall.
- Your offer within the Offer Wall list (left image).
- The offer info page (right image). Shown when a user clicks on an offer.
The reward amount presented in this preview is unrelated to the bid set for the offer. Reward amounts vary between apps according to the app's exchange rate.
|#||Element Name||Source||Customizable||Field Location|
||Yes||Setup --> Offer Customization --> Custom icon|
|2.||Complexity Tag||Value in Offer Completion Range||Only on initial setup. Once offer is live it will adjust automatically based on average user completion time data.||Setup --> Offer Customization --> Offer Completion Range|
|3.||Price tag||Chosen Offer Type||Yes, for all offer types besides "Purchase/Payment Required"||Setup --> General Configurations --> Offer Type|
|4.||Offer Title||Wording of Offer Title||Yes||Setup --> Offer Customization --> Offer Title|
|5.||Call to Action||Offer Type||Depends on your defined offer type||Setup --> General Configurations --> Offer Type|
|6.||Offer Steps||Wording in Offer Steps||Yes||Tracking --> Offer Steps|
|7.||Offer Comment||Wording in Comment field||Yes||Tracking --> Comment|
In this preview window, you can view the following details:
- Default Bid
- Lifetime Budget
- Daily Budget
In this preview window, you can view the following details of your tracking settings:
- Tracking Provider
In this preview window, you can view the following details of your targeting settings: