19 March 2020
16 December 2019
- Streamlined API: Offer Wall only
- Enhanced user experience within Offer Wall
- Potential issue switching between background and foreground
- Potential crash during SDK start on Android 8 and above
- A crash on amazon devices
- A crash on SDK start for Lollipop devices
- GDPR Consent Data Support
- Issue with fill caching mechanism not being invalidated when using custom publisher parameters.
- Issue with Interstitials and Banners Fill Rate optimization.
- Added compatibility for Android Gradle plugin v3.0.0.
- Potential crash in tracking Fyber's installs attribution.
- Potential crash when starting a video ad.
- Potential crash when scheduling the next cache refresh.
- Completion notification not shown after watching a rewarded video until the end.
- Occasional black screen on some video ads.
- Optimisations for rewarded video ad request.
- Frozen microbrowser when opened a second time.
- Keyboard not being hidden automatically when exiting the Microbrowser.
- Potential crash in Rewarded Video.
Version 8.18.0 (Beta)
- Potential crash due to a concurrency scenario.
- Missing User Segments data sent on SDK start.
- Crash on start of Android below version 4.4
- Potential crash in Rewarded Video mediation
- Multiple networks fill caching support
- Drop support for API level below 14
- Potential crash due to faulty VPAID campaigns
- Fill caching mechanism improvements.
- Improvements for optimizing Interstitials and Banners Fill Rate.
- Improvements to Rewarded Video caching.
- Potential crash before showing the completion toast message.
- Potential crash after consecutive Rewarded Video requests.
- Potential crash when user interacts with video right before it ends.
- Automatic virtual currency request after a Rewarded Video always uses dashboard's Currency Id.
- Flicker when transitioning from the video to the endcard.
- Configurable timeouts for Interstitial and Banner requests.
- Possible crash with pre-caching.
- Test your mediation setup with the Fyber's Test Suite.
- Timeout handling during ad request.
- Simultaneous requests performance for different products.
- Missing prompt for lost connection in some OS versions.
- Videos do not continue playing from buffer when the connection is lost on lollipop.
- Banner sizes wrongly applied.
- Banner requests now wait until SDK and mediation are initialised.
- New, improved UX on connection lost for Rewarded Video.
- Proguard configs now packaged alongside with the SDK.
- Fixed proguard warnings during build when annotations library is not used.
- Issue with Consecutive Rewarded Video requests.
- Alert prompt bug on Rewarded Video.
- Improved video playback for VPAID
- New, longer timeout for Banner Requests
- Fixes Precaching crashes on Samsung devices
- Preloading static and video interstitials Endcards for better user experience
- Sample app issues when building from Android Studio 2.2
- AGPBI errors when building from Android Studio 2.2
- Added Video Interstitial support
- Added a callback to alert you when precaching videos is done
- Added a method to inform if videos are currently cached on the device
- Buffering issues in devices running Marshmallow+
- Video player issue in some low end devices
- Issue preventing a service to be closed
- Fixes issue affecting DAU calculation
- Added Creative Controls support
- Fixes possible crash when passing null message to Fyber Logger
- Enable changing user ID after starting the SDK
- Dropped support for Gingerbread (You'll still be able to compile your app, but no ads will be delivered)
- Improved user experience on browser redirection
- Custom SSL handling for Gingerbread
- Potential warnings when building with Android Studio 2.+
- Potential crash when handling expired cookies
- Possible crash when an app is updated from an SDK v7.x
- Added Banner ads functionality
- Possible crash when showing the user completion message in Rewarded Videos
- Possible issue when dismissing the Rewarded Video before it is loaded
- Issue with the automatic currency request after a Rewarded Video
- Possible issue with Invalid Signature response on VCS
- Supporting Amazon devices
- New API on Fyber.Settings exposing user
- Application is not blocked when video is suspended as soon as it starts
- Removing Activity leak after sdk start on specific devices
- Addressing potential crashes when precaching and showing videos
- Issue retrieving Google Advertising ID in specific conditions
- Allow publishers to enable HTTP for rewarded video
- Enabling Gingerbread to play HTTPS videos
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Issue causing video files not being deleted from the device
- Excessive pre-caching bandwidth consumption
- Rebranding (SponsorPaySDK -> Fyber SDK / SP -> FYB)
- Renamed products (BrandEngage -> Rewarded Videos…)
- Introduced fluent interface API through method chaining
- Introduces Requesters
- New API for Interstitials
- New API for Rewarded Videos
- New API for Offer Wall
- New API for Starting the SDK
- New API for Virtual Currency
- Introduces Reporters
- New API to report Installs
- New API to report Rewarded Actions
- Feature Removal
- Use of multiple AppIds
- Use of credentials token
- Overriding of the currency name through SDK’s API
- adapters.info and adapter.config for mediation
*Sample app shipped with the SDK
- Control over precaching functionality (delay the start) (only for Fyber Videos)
- Annotation processing for the mediation adapters
- Requesting videos from a background thread
- Possible leak broadcast receiver