01 June 2021
- Prevent potential classpath conflicts in a proguard environment
04 May 2021
- This update relates to a change in the repository location of the Fyber Offer Wall SDK since Bintray is scheduled to shut down its services. We recommend that you install this update to avoid any future errors that might occur, as a result of the change.
- Please note that our Maven dependency has changed:
14 October 2020
- New, simplified folder structure under a single folder: "OfferWallEdge" - check our Integration Guide for more details.
- Removed GDPR Consent Data API
- Native Android SDK to 9.2.0
- Native iOS SDK to 9.2.0
- Unnecessary console warnings
- iOS: Issues compiling Xcode project built with Unity 2019 LTS
- iOS: Default currency is always false in VCS response
26 March 2020
- Removed reference to UIWebView
18 March 2020
- Support for IAB US Privacy String
- Native Android SDK to 9.1.0
- Native iOS SDK to 9.1.0
- Error when requesting virtual currency on Android
16 December 2019
- Error when running the Android manifest checker in Unity Editor >= 2019
- Support for GDPR Consent Data
- Native Android SDK to 8.22.0
- Native iOS SDK to 8.22.0
- GDPR Consent API Support
- Updated to Android SDK 8.20.1
- Updated to iOS SDK 8.20.3
- Native iOS SDK to 8.20.1
- Incompatibility issues with bitcode on Xcode 8
- Native Android SDK to 8.20.0
- Native iOS SDK to 8.20.0
- Crash on Android 8.0 when starting a Rewarded Video ad.
- Native Android SDK to 8.19.0
- Native iOS SDK to 8.19.0
FyberEditorSettings.Initialize()publicly so mediation will work on the CI/command-line builds.
- Native Android SDK to 8.18.0
- Native iOS SDK to 8.18.0
- Destroyed banner is able to be shown again if it is not nullified
UnauthorizedAccess Exceptionwhen the Unity Editor loads and WebGL support package is installed
Version 8.17.2 (Beta)
- Patch fix for Android 8.17.1 - crash on start for device below 4.4
- Bug fixes
- Brought to 8.17.1 iOS and 8.17.1 Android
- Native Android SDK to 8.17.0.
- Native iOS SDK to 8.17.0.
- Navigation bar gap while showing banners.
- No mediated ads on Android Oreo.
- Native Android SDK to 8.16.1.
- Native iOS SDK to 8.16.1.
- Banner not shown on Unity 5.6
- Native Android SDK to 8.12.0.
- Native iOS SDK to 8.12.0.
- Android: Exception when using 'last session' and 'ps time' user segmentation values.
- Android: 'OnRequestFail' triggered twice while video request is made during airplane mode
- Native Android SDK to 8.11.0.
- Native iOS SDK to 8.11.0.
- iOS: misplaced banners after playing a rewarded video ad.
- Test Suite programmatic API
- Native Android SDK to 8.10.0
- Native iOS SDK to 8.10.0
- iOS: Dropped support for iOS 6.
- iOS: Fixed issue with unnecessary calling error callback when banner is displayed
- iOS: Prevent libraries from being linked twice to Xcode project
- Test your mediation setup with the Fyber's Test Suite.
- Native Android SDK to 8.9.0
- Native iOS SDK to 8.9.0
- Native Android SDK to 8.8.0
- Native iOS SDK to 8.8.0
- Native Android SDK to 8.7.0
- Native iOS SDK to 8.7.0
- iOS resources included when building for other platforms.
- Native Android SDK to 8.6.0
- Native iOS SDK to 8.6.0
- Offerwall crash on iOS 8 when building from Unity 4
- placement_id parameter not sent for the Banner product
- Native Android SDK to 8.5.5
- Native iOS SDK to 8.5.5
- Native Android SDK to 8.5.3
- Native Android SDK to 8.5.2
- Native iOS SDK to 8.5.3
- User notifications not being properly disabled on iOS
- Non-transparent background for modal ads for some mediation partners
- Added Video Interstitial support
- Added a callback to alert you when precaching videos is done
- Added a method to inform if videos are currently cached on the device
- Unity 5.4 support
- Native Android SDK to 8.5.1
- Native iOS SDK to 8.5.2
- Sound keeps playing when hitting the lock button while playing a video
- Issue with ad availability callback after a no-fill
- Native Android SDK to 8.4.2
- Warning logs when bringing the app to foreground from background
- Error logs in some offline scenarios
- Added Creative Controls support
- Native iOS SDK to 8.4.1
- Native Android SDK to 8.4.1
- Enable changing user ID after starting the SDK
- Native iOS SDK to 8.3.2
- Native Android SDK to 8.3.2
- Compile error targeting Android without iOS tools
- Potential issue with home button navigation when showing an ad (iOS)
- Added Banner ads functionality
- Native iOS SDK to 8.3.1
- Native Android SDK to 8.3.1
- Issue preventing mediation to be started in the first build (Android)
- Native Android SDK to 8.1.6
- Orientation issues when building with some specific orientation settings
- Collisions between dlls due to their names
- Build error when targeting platforms the Fyber Plugin does not support
- Native iOS SDK to 8.2.1
- Native Android SDK to 8.1.5
- Possible issues importing Unity pacakges on Unity 5.3
- Possible issue with
check AndroidManifestfeature on Unity 5.3
- Possible compilation issue on Unity 4.7
- Includes Android SDK 8.1.0
- Includes iOS SDK 8.2.1
- Includes Android SDK 8.1.0
- Includes iOS SDK 8.2.0
December 2015February 2016
- Rebranding (SponsorPaySDK -> Fyber SDK / SP -> FYB)
- Renamed products (BrandEngage -> Rewarded Videos…)
- Introduced fluent interface API through method chaining
- Introduces Requesters
- New API for Interstitials
- New API for Rewarded Videos
- New API for Offer Wall
- New API for Starting the SDK
- New API for Virtual Currency
- Introduces Reporters
- New API to report Installs
- New API to report Rewarded Actions
- Use of multiple AppIds
- Use of credentials token
- Overriding of the currency name through SDK’s API
- adapters.info and adapter.config for mediation
- Sample app shipped separately from the Plugin
- Control over precaching functionality (delay the start) (only for Fyber Videos)
- Fyber Editor Settings menu offering:
- Android manifest merging capabilities
- Android mediation adapters configuration