14 October 2020
- New, simplified folder structure under a single folder: "OfferWallEdge" - check our Integration Guide for more details.
- Removed GDPR Consent Data API
- Native Android SDK to 9.2.0
- Native iOS SDK to 9.2.0
- Unnecessary console warnings
- iOS: Issues compiling Xcode project built with Unity 2019 LTS
- iOS: Default currency is always false in VCS response
26 March 2020
- Removed reference to UIWebView
18 March 2020
- Support for IAB US Privacy String
- Native Android SDK to 9.1.0
- Native iOS SDK to 9.1.0
- Error when requesting virtual currency on Android
16 December 2019
- Error when running the Android manifest checker in Unity Editor >= 2019
- Support for GDPR Consent Data
- Native Android SDK to 8.22.0
- Native iOS SDK to 8.22.0
- GDPR Consent API Support
- Updated to Android SDK 8.20.1
- Updated to iOS SDK 8.20.3
- Native iOS SDK to 8.20.1
- Incompatibility issues with bitcode on Xcode 8
- Native Android SDK to 8.20.0
- Native iOS SDK to 8.20.0
- Crash on Android 8.0 when starting a Rewarded Video ad.
- Native Android SDK to 8.19.0
- Native iOS SDK to 8.19.0
FyberEditorSettings.Initialize()publicly so mediation will work on the CI/command-line builds.
- Native Android SDK to 8.18.0
- Native iOS SDK to 8.18.0
- Destroyed banner is able to be shown again if it is not nullified
UnauthorizedAccess Exceptionwhen the Unity Editor loads and WebGL support package is installed
Version 8.17.2 (Beta)
- Patch fix for Android 8.17.1 - crash on start for device below 4.4
- Bug fixes
- Brought to 8.17.1 iOS and 8.17.1 Android
- Native Android SDK to 8.17.0.
- Native iOS SDK to 8.17.0.
- Navigation bar gap while showing banners.
- No mediated ads on Android Oreo.
- Native Android SDK to 8.16.1.
- Native iOS SDK to 8.16.1.
- Banner not shown on Unity 5.6
- Native Android SDK to 8.12.0.
- Native iOS SDK to 8.12.0.
- Android: Exception when using 'last session' and 'ps time' user segmentation values.
- Android: 'OnRequestFail' triggered twice while video request is made during airplane mode
- Native Android SDK to 8.11.0.
- Native iOS SDK to 8.11.0.
- iOS: misplaced banners after playing a rewarded video ad.
- Test Suite programmatic API
- Native Android SDK to 8.10.0
- Native iOS SDK to 8.10.0
- iOS: Dropped support for iOS 6.
- iOS: Fixed issue with unnecessary calling error callback when banner is displayed
- iOS: Prevent libraries from being linked twice to Xcode project
- Test your mediation setup with the Fyber's Test Suite.
- Native Android SDK to 8.9.0
- Native iOS SDK to 8.9.0
- Native Android SDK to 8.8.0
- Native iOS SDK to 8.8.0
- Native Android SDK to 8.7.0
- Native iOS SDK to 8.7.0
- iOS resources included when building for other platforms.
- Native Android SDK to 8.6.0
- Native iOS SDK to 8.6.0
- Offerwall crash on iOS 8 when building from Unity 4
- placement_id parameter not sent for the Banner product
- Native Android SDK to 8.5.5
- Native iOS SDK to 8.5.5
- Native Android SDK to 8.5.3
- Native Android SDK to 8.5.2
- Native iOS SDK to 8.5.3
- User notifications not being properly disabled on iOS
- Non-transparent background for modal ads for some mediation partners
- Added Video Interstitial support
- Added a callback to alert you when precaching videos is done
- Added a method to inform if videos are currently cached on the device
- Unity 5.4 support
- Native Android SDK to 8.5.1
- Native iOS SDK to 8.5.2
- Sound keeps playing when hitting the lock button while playing a video
- Issue with ad availability callback after a no-fill
- Native Android SDK to 8.4.2
- Warning logs when bringing the app to foreground from background
- Error logs in some offline scenarios
- Added Creative Controls support
- Native iOS SDK to 8.4.1
- Native Android SDK to 8.4.1
- Enable changing user ID after starting the SDK
- Native iOS SDK to 8.3.2
- Native Android SDK to 8.3.2
- Compile error targeting Android without iOS tools
- Potential issue with home button navigation when showing an ad (iOS)
- Added Banner ads functionality
- Native iOS SDK to 8.3.1
- Native Android SDK to 8.3.1
- Issue preventing mediation to be started in the first build (Android)
- Native Android SDK to 8.1.6
- Orientation issues when building with some specific orientation settings
- Collisions between dlls due to their names
- Build error when targeting platforms the Fyber Plugin does not support
- Native iOS SDK to 8.2.1
- Native Android SDK to 8.1.5
- Possible issues importing Unity pacakges on Unity 5.3
- Possible issue with
check AndroidManifestfeature on Unity 5.3
- Possible compilation issue on Unity 4.7
- Includes Android SDK 8.1.0
- Includes iOS SDK 8.2.1
- Includes Android SDK 8.1.0
- Includes iOS SDK 8.2.0
December 2015February 2016
- Rebranding (SponsorPaySDK -> Fyber SDK / SP -> FYB)
- Renamed products (BrandEngage -> Rewarded Videos…)
- Introduced fluent interface API through method chaining
- Introduces Requesters
- New API for Interstitials
- New API for Rewarded Videos
- New API for Offer Wall
- New API for Starting the SDK
- New API for Virtual Currency
- Introduces Reporters
- New API to report Installs
- New API to report Rewarded Actions
- Use of multiple AppIds
- Use of credentials token
- Overriding of the currency name through SDK’s API
- adapters.info and adapter.config for mediation
- Sample app shipped separately from the Plugin
- Control over precaching functionality (delay the start) (only for Fyber Videos)
- Fyber Editor Settings menu offering:
- Android manifest merging capabilities
- Android mediation adapters configuration