In the Fyber real-time-bidding marketplace there are several pricing factors taken into consideration during winning bid calculation.
Relationship with the Publisher
- When the buyer is responsible for paying the publisher directly:
- Technology fee is charged by Fyber to a programmatically mediated ad network
- Ad networks should be bid with net publisher payout
- When Fyber is in charge of publisher payout:
- Publisher revenue share with Fyber is reduced from the gross eCPM bid
There are no other types of fees and charges in this marketplace!
Clearing on 1st or 2nd Price Auction
The Fyber Marketplace currently allows a hybrid approach where an auction can accommodate both 1st and 2nd price auctions (in the future, a 1st price auction will be enforced across the board). Therefore:
- A floor price is submitted to all bidders
- An auction can consist of a blend of 1st and 2nd price auction bidders
- The winner is selected according to the highest bid price
- The winning price is calculated according to the ad network’s settings