The FairBid User Management tool allows different persona to have access to different areas of the dashboard and privileges to view and perform various functions within it.
Roles and Permissions
You can assign different roles in the system, each with their own unique set of permissions. The main roles are:
- There can be multiple admins, but each publisher must have at least one
- They can invite other users and delegate them different roles within the system
- Are permitted to see specific apps in the app configuration screen of the platform (this is defined by the Admin)
- They are not permitted to invite other users or manage existing users
- Are permitted to review Dynamic Reports
- Cannot view the User Management screen or invite other users
- Cannot create new apps in the system
The Users Page
The User page displays all team members and their specific roles.
The Fyber User Management Users window also details for those users with a developer role, the publishers and apps that they have permission to access.
Use the search function to either search for a specific team member or for a particular role by entering text in the search field.
Inviting a New User
Follow these steps to add a new user:
- Click Users on the left side tool bar
- Click the + icon at the bottom of the Users screen
- The Invite New User window opens
- Enter the name and email of the new user
- Select the role for the new users
The new user receives an email with a link to activate their account. The new user is now able to perform tasks in the Fyber dashboard in accordance with the role permissions granted by the admin.