Fyber offers two different methods to analyze Offer Wall event data which refers to actions performed by users e.g. clicks, installs and conversions. The first method is chronologically-based, meaning we aggregate and report on events as they occur in real-time. The second method aggregates event data and attributes it to the first touchpoint that the user had with an offer which is time of click.
- Event data aggregated in chronological order is referred to as Billing Data in Fyber’s reporting tools. It is also what Fyber uses for billing purposes.
- Event data aggregated to the time of user click is referred to as Performance Data in Fyber’s reporting tools.
Let’s assume we have an offer that requires a user to install an app and reach level 10. This means, what the advertiser deems as a conversion is the user reaching level 10.
Click, install and conversion data will all be attributed to the time of click, Oct. 1st.
Click, install and conversion data are attributed to the time each event occurred, Oct 1st, Oct. 5th and Oct. 10th respectively.
When Should I View Performance Data?
- To assess how running a VCS (Virtual Currency Sale) during the weekend impacted overall revenue and user engagement.
- To evaluate the impact a specific visual change had on the user behaviour e.g. change in Offer Wall elements’ color, updated top banner.
- To analyze how changing the exchange rate or the virtual currency affected performance.
When Should I View Billing Data?
It is recommended to use billing data to track daily/monthly revenue.