The purpose of this article is to guide publishers who want to use the Fyber FairBid SDK to load and display ads from hyprMX via FairBid Mediation.
This is a seven-step process:
- Create or login to your hyprMX Account
- Create an App in hyprMX
- Create a Placement for your app in the hyprMX system
- Retrieve the parameters from the hyprMX system
- Enable the hyprMX network in the Fyber Console
- Add hyprMX Instances for the relevant Placements in the Fyber Console
- Add the hyprMX SDK to your integration
hyprMX currently supports the following ad formats:
- Rewarded Videos
Contact hyprMX for updates on supported ad formats.
Step 1: Create or Login to your hyprMX Account
Contact email@example.com, to create your hyprMX account.
Step 2: Create an App in hyprMX
Once an account has been created, hyprMX can help you to create an app in hyprMX.
Step 3: Create a Placement for your App in
Once an app has been created, hyprMX can help you to create a placement for your app.
Step 4: Retrieve the Parameters from hyprMX
To enable hyprMX to work as a Mediated Network on the FairBid Mediation platform, you must obtain two parameters from your hyprMX account and later insert them into the Fyber Console.
Set out below are the details of what parameters are required, how and where to obtain them.
|Distributor ID||The unique identifier of the distributor in the hyprMX system|
|Reporting API Key||The unique identifier of the Reporting API in the hyprMX system|
Alternatively, watch and listen to the video below to find out how to obtain the required parameters:
Retrieving the Distributor ID
To obtain the Distributor ID:
- Sign-in to your hyprMX account with your User Name and Password
- On the hyprMX system, click Distributor ID
- The Distributor ID is displayed
Retrieving the Reporting API Key
To obtain the Reporting API Key
- On the hyprMX system click on the top-left corner to move to Page 2
- Page 2 opens and the Reporting API Key is displayed in the top-right corner
Now that you have obtained the required parameters, you can complete the configuration of hyprMX in your Fyber Account.
Step 5: Insert the hyprMX Parameters into the Fyber Console
To enter the parameters obtained from hyprMX and insert them into the Fyber Console, follow these steps.
- Sign-in to your Fyber account.
- Select your app from the App Management window.
- On the App Management page, click Mediated Networks.
- Select hyprMX from the list of mediated networks
The hyprMX configuration window opens:
- Enter the hyprMX app credentials and set the Instance name.
Instance name should be distinguishable in case you have multiple hyprMX Instances.
- Click Save.
Step 6: Adding hyprMX Instances for the relevant Placements in the Fyber Console
To complete the set up, you must associate the Placement you just created on the hyprMX dashboard to a Placement in the Fyber Console. Click here, for details how to add the new hyprMX Instances for the relevant Placement.
Step 7: Adding the hyprMX SDK to your Integration
To add the hyprMX SDK go to the Supported Networks page and follow the guide while selecting the Configuration for hyprMX.
For ProGuard users only, follow the instructions here under the ProGuard Configuration section.
You have now successfully integrated hyprMX into the console.